After much work, effort and help from many people the book cover of Ever Upward is ready! I am so amazed at how it came out. And I hope you all love it as much as I do. I will post the full cover tomorrow some time. Make sure you like the Ever Upward Facebook page and follow here at the blog so you don't miss any updates or giveaways!
My dear friend and fellow vulnerability warrior Jen at Daring Happiness has lovingly heard my cry for help in building the platform. She is an amazing artist and will be doing a few pieces of art for me to use as giveaways to some of my supporters.
So here are your guidelines ;)
- 300th follow on www.everupward.org - free signed book (hoping for my copies to be here in late fall)
- 20th comment on www.everupward.org on full cover reveal - free signed book and artwork
- 50th comment on www.everupward.org on full cover reveal - free signed book
- 400th follow on www.everupward.org - free signed book and artwork
- 1st share on Ever Upward's FB of book cover reveal - free signed copy of the book
- 20th share on FB of the reveal - free signed copy of the book and artwork
- 400th like on FB - free signed copy of the book
And, here is your first sneak peek:
If you found this post enjoyable, inspiring, helpful, hopeful, interesting or even infuriating ;), please take the time and the chance to share it through your social media! More shares means more eyes, means more people helped and the message heard on a wider scale. Thank you! Justine