It is with a full heart and soul of gratitude to Spirit Baby Come Home for nominating me for my first blogging award. Thank you does not seem sufficient, thank you. The Liebster Award is a way for smaller blogs to gain some recognition.
The rules are:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award. See above.
2. Answer the questions designated by the blogger who nominated you. See below.
3. List 11 random facts about yourself. So much harder than it seems!
4. Nominate 3-5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers. See the end of the post
5. Make up a set of questions for the nominated bloggers to answer. Hope you like!
Questions I have been asked to answer:
- Favourite childhood memory? I tend to be one of those people who don't have a detailed memory of my childhood. In reality, anything when I was dancing as a child is the best memories!
- Who was your dearest friend when you were growing up and why were you so fond of her/him? My oldest friend Kelly, just wrote a post about her, here!
- If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be and who with? Exactly, where I am this second ;).
- Favourite food or foods? Popcorn (with butter) and peanut butter chocolate ice cream
- Have you ever been afraid to do something and later recognized you missed out on a great opportunity? Tell us about it. I'm always afraid when I'm a taking risk but I work very hard at practicing afraid and brave all at once.
- If you had to dress up for Halloween this year, who or what would you be? Why? I loathe Halloween, but I have an adorable flapper dress I bought a few years for my go to costume.
- What is the most difficult challenge you have ever faced? What happened? Surviving infertility and fighting for my recovery.
- Do you believe in miracles? Wish you did? I believe not everything is in my control and I have faith that it all happens just as it is supposed to.
- If you were another kind of animal, what would you be? Butterfly
- Best meal you remember having and where you had it? My favorite restaurant Edge Wild in Chesterfield, Missouri
- Favourite book? The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown
Eleven Random Facts (About Me)
- I grew up in small town Iowa.
- I have to work very hard at my recovery and practice daily.
- I am developing a great faith.
- I break things, a lot, especially electronics.
- Nothing makes me laugh as much as jumping off a diving board for hours on end.
- My favorite show is New Girl.
- Connection is what it is all about.
- I only have one speed, fast.
- I am usually reading no less than 4 books at a time.
- I love going to movies by myself.
- I am blessed, I am lucky and I have worked really hard.
Bloggers I hereby nominate (should you choose to accept the honor, see RULES above):
Dear Nominees, if you choose to accept the nomination you must answer the following 11 questions:
- Why did you start your blog?
- How has writing changed you?
- What has been the most defining moment of your life thus far?
- Where would you want your next vacation to be and why?
- Favorite hobby?
- You have four hours to spend however you like, what do you do?
- Favorite book?
- What is a small habit you’ve been trying to break for what seems like forever?
- Is it just a quirk?
- Three words to describe your appearance?
- Three words to describe your personality?
Thank you for reading and continuing to support Ever Upward. Writing has completely changed my life and continues to help me heal. The connections I have made all over the world have been amazing and I am so grateful for them. I am overcome with light and love!